Welcome to our humble blog ! ^_^

Mummy started blogging when she delivered me.

That was back in August 2006. (www.nikolelee.blogspot.sg)

Till todate Mummy is still continuing her passion in blogging our happenings..

She hopes that through blogging; when times goes by; we can easily look back and remember all the little things that we have done.

Hee.. Mummy say she is not a person whom is good with words; so she posted more pictures and let the pictures tell the stories..
(pictures do took up lotsa space in the blog; hence the need to keep on shifting .. hee hee)

Anyway; we do welcome u all to continue stay tune with our happening ! ^_*




Thursday 13 December 2012

Meeting Barney & Friends .. *again*

The Little Big Club is back to United Square ! They brought along the usual group of our all-time favorite characters!

I started my crave for Barney when I just turn ONE! :)

When I was TWO, Daddy & Mummy dashed round the island finding Barney show for me... 

Then, I turned THREE, Barney came to United Square!  Daddy & Mummy were thrilled cause it was so convenient from Mummy's work place! We got the photo pass and without the fearful me, Daddy & Mummy (with Didi in her tummy) went upstage on their own and took a nice picture with Barney and friends! haha

I was slightly braver at FOUR! At least i got the chance to go upstage & took a pic with Barney and Friends..

When I was Five, Nikolas was @ his terrible two stage, so we are usually grounded at home ... no Barney then..
 
Hee.. and now I am SIX & Didi is turning three, Mummy say we are easy to manage, hence today, straight from my ICR class, we went to United Square to meet Mummy from work for an enjoyable evening ! 
 
we are really excited! looking forward for the show to start at 7pm. Nikolas's first time!

Very entertaining half an hour show! We had Fireman Sam, Angelina the Ballerina & of course, Barney & friends!

and Yes! we got the Meet & Greet pass to get close to Barney & friends !

this is the best pic that mummy had took. :( not too good.  erm, no worries, we can always do it again next year. ^_*

Nikolas's favourite is still Fireman Sam. He insisted in taking a pic with Fireman Sam. So we did; but with the poster .. hee

Haha.. i am just trying to be cheeky.. pulling the Ballerina's leg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment